Wednesday, July 04, 2007



We went for Sichuan Hot Pot at Ashfield just now, which was just perfect for winter.

On this table, we have people from Korea, China and Singapore.

Can you guess which is which?

I think at I ate too much *burp* this time.



Does he look familiar? No idea?

Well, he's just the richest guy in the planet, with an estimated wealth at $US67.8 billion.

That's just $US8.6 billion more than Bill Gates, if you are wondering

Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim is the owner of America Movil, Latin America's largest cell phone operator.

Forbes magazine reported in April that Slim had overtaken billionaire investor Warren Buffett for the No. 2 spot in the world's richest stakes but was still behind Gates.



Dawn Larson was born with Holt-Oram Syndrome, whose small hands extended not far from her shoulders.

She claimed that employees at a McDonald's in Illinois refused to serve her when she wanted to use her foot to collect the bags of food at a takeout window.

"I felt discriminated against, harassed, embarrassed," Larson said. "All I wanted was the food I had paid for with my money card. I just wanted to feed my kids."

Now she wants to sue Meccas for $US4 million!

What the?!

I love USA! Where the impossible is possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You left out the part where the employees harassed her even though she was explaining why she uses her feet as hands. She was refused service because of her disability. I hope she wins.