Friday, May 29, 2009

Life at my new job has been good. Achieved 110% of my sales target and boss is pretty pleased with me.

The whole NSW team hit target too, and the big bosses are thrilled. It was a time of drinking and merry making again at the office.

It's been a roller coaster ride for me in the area of a good career. I've changed a few jobs in the few years I've been here, and finally land into a big company.

You can say I'm more used to the structure and management style of a large organisation. I've been with a few smaller ones and I'm just not as comfortable.

Thank God that my wish finally come true.

As things are more settled down, it's time to move on to another phase. Property hunting.

Playing landlord sure beats the feeling of being a tenant. I know because I'm both at the same time.

The price is still relatively high at this time, unlike the US where everything seems to belly up. It takes patience to find the perfect place that also fits your budget.

Well, we'll start to shop around over the next many weekends to find out how to get into the market.

No comments: