Sunday, August 30, 2009

Time flies.

My parents and sister will be here this coming Friday evening.

Looks like the weather is going to be perfect to head up to the Blue Mountains.

The last time my mum came to Sydney was way back when I was a kid. I remembered that I was into LA Gear and all that. That's how long ago it was.

Main difference this time is that my dad and younger sister will be here too.



Looks like it not just us trying to lose some weight for the summer, the new PS3 Slim will 33%, 36%, and comes with a 120GB hard drive.

What remains is the streamlined model's pricing of US$299.

And it is going to be launched come September/ October.

This could be a good time to get into Blu-ray.



I was just doing some last minute research on the Macbook Pro when I came across this new yummy looking netbook.

Is it another Asus, HP, Acer, Dell or Sony? Nope, it's a Nokia. Yes, from the same guys that brought you the N97.

Based on the Intel Atom processor, the 1.25kg Booklet 3G comes with a 10" display and built-in HSDPA wireless connectivity. Furthermore, it also integrate A-GPS for satellite navigation. The chassis is made of aluminum and apparently measures just over 2cm thick.

Battery life is said to be around 12hrs. Very impressive indeed.

No comments: