Saturday, March 13, 2010



I'm very happy to announce that I'm a proud owner of a new iPhone 3GS.

I know it's not the latest handset, and some of you might be even be looking forward to the new iPhone 4G rumored to be launched some time in June this year.

Well, I've been aiming for an Iphone since it was first launched last year. I've been bugging my ex boss to to give me one as a corporate phone, but nothing happened.

So I left. Nah, that's not the real reason.

Anyway, when I joined Telstra last Mar, I was a little disappointed that when they gave me a BlackBerry Bold 9000 to use. It's no doubt a great corporate phone, but I reckon the iPhone is a much "funner" phone.

I was ecstatic when my manager recently handed a brand new 16GB model to everyone in the team last Thurs.

Finally! And we all got a Mobile Me account and a $20 iTunes Gift Card too!



Spent the weekend hanging out with a few new friends at the Fish Market for a nice seafood brunch.

Click here to view more pictures.

No comments: