Friday, December 31, 2010

As 2010 comes to an end, I've been looking back at all my Facebook postings for the past year and counting my blessings.

The first post was about the NYE pictures I took from the roof top.

Since then, it's been non stop adventure.

JAN

Sold the Honda, which I bought about 3 years ago.

Explored Newport during Australia Day. Beautiful place.

FEB

Got the keys to the new property we bought. Check out the view!

Caught a romantic movie with Eliss at the outdoor cinema in the rain.

Attended and helped out at the Transformation Conference where Ps Kong was the speaker.

Eliss surprised me with a Valentine's Day present.

Celebrated CNY with fellow orphans at Chinatown.

MAR

Achieved #6 ranking for Telstra league ladder for overall performance.

Received a free iPhone 3GS as company phone. Bye bye BlackBerry Bold 9000!

Loved my surprise birthday party, organised by Eliss of course.

APR

Road trip to Berry & Kangaroo Valley.

Love the city view of Bradleys Head.

Met Darlene Zschech at the Presence Conference organised by C3 Church.

Climbed #2 ranking for Telstra league ladder for overall performance.

First proper dinner thrown by the company at the Observatory Hotel.

MAY

Chatted with Mum on Skype on Mother's Day.

Won a pair of Dendy tickets from Channel 10 to watch Food Inc.

Emi's sore eyes got much better after applying eye cream.

Achieved 138% of sales target.

JUN

Late nights thanks for the FIFA World Cup

Drove hard in the VW GTI at the Eastern Creek Raceway.

Bought my dream car.

Achieved 200% of monthly sales target and over 100% for YTD target.

JUL

Company lunch at Hunter Valley

Celebrated 5th wedding anniversary at Sake.

Got a new TomTom as current Nokia one dying.

AUG

Received the Pride Award.

Watched S'pore NDP live streaming at home with friends.

SEPT

US holiday (San Francisco)!

Explored the nearby beaches around my apartment.

Brought Emi to Cronulla Beach.

OCT

Team Day on the boat at Brooklyn.

Watched my first NBL game.

Epic Halloween bento set made by Eliss.

NOV

Sunday Service with Ps O'Neal.

Tried Peruvian food for the first time.

DEC

Sold the Skyline finally.

Climbed #1 ranking for Telstra league ladder for overall performance.

Road trip to Wollongong.

Christmas harbour cruise.

Played cricket for the first time at Balmoral Beach.

Road trip to Melbourne with Emi and friends.

Eliss gave me an Apple TV!

Saw cherries and raspberries trees for the very first time in my life.

Thank God for 2010!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like God really knew what he was doing :) I hope your 2011 is even more wonderful! Thank God for adventures!

Anonymous said...

We all have much to be thankful for. I hope all is well in 2011.