Thursday, July 19, 2007



When Frank Sinatra sang fly me to the moon during his time, I reckon he would not imagine that space travel would really be possible.

The infant industry got a boost when Boston Harbour Angels backed XCOR Aerospace in developing a spaceship that will take off and land like an aeroplane.

While passengers have to pay full or partial deposits ranging from $US195,000 to $US250,000, Virgin Group chief Richard Branson and Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos are on the list to have the chance to float in zero gravity on the Xerus.

As for the rest of us, let's wait for some budget airline... I mean spaceline to do it.

Talking about travelling, Eliss had flew off with her company to the Snowy Mountains for a ski trip.

Yup, fully paid for, lor.

Me? Looking forward to see her coming back on Saturday night.

Things are getting better at work now. I've just got my patch (sales territory) and I'm really happy about it.

For the past few weeks, I was working really hard, proving to the manager that I'm ready to go on the field alone. When you are faithful to the little things, you will be rewarded with the big things.

The area is pretty close to work and home, so no need to travel too far for it. Thank God.

And the Nokia 6110 Navigator that I bought in Singapore had been the most helpful, giving me directions from the inbuilt GPS feature. No more getting lost!

It's a really great investment I reckon. Now all I need to do is to start selling.



Would you pay $150 for a meal of this fish?

Some had even pay with their life.

Yes. This is fugu or more commonly known as the pufferfish.



Sliced fugu displayed as the petals of the chrysanthemum.

Eating a plate of this is like playing Russian Roulette, man. Is it really that good?

No comments: