Friday, August 21, 2009

I love Fridays, just like all people who work 5 days work week.

My boss is really happy and in an extremely good mood as we've hit our team target, with one more week to go to the end of the month.



The Thais have done it again. Well done to P&G for engaging this ad agency to reinforce the slogan for Pantene.

I'm really excited that my parents and younger sister are coming for a 2 week visit in a couple of weeks time. The other one couldn't make it as she will be planning to go for her honeymoon really soon.

Where should I bring them?

After an hour of Skype on the iPhone, I got a better picture.

The voice quality is pretty good, and it's just like making a regular phone call as you are not talking to the laptop. I definitely recommend you to download the app on your iPod Touch as well and use a earphone cum mike.

It's really nice to catch up after all this while and know that they are all doing well.

No comments: