Sunday, August 23, 2009



Thanks to a friend, we got to play tennis in the middle of the city. And what a rare warm weather we had in this winter season.



I haven't played for ages and it shows. The grip of the racket is too big for me and I'm getting blisters.

Feel like getting a brand new Wilson, white and red one will be pretty good.













You know what, I had a even greater time capturing the action shots of all the other players. Haha! Blame my lousy stamina and crap tennis skills.



Have you seen clouds like this?

They are called Morning Glory clouds and, says NASA, no-one is quite sure what causes them.

Morning Glory clouds roll for 1000km at altitudes up to 2km high over Burketown in Queensland every spring.



Just as I thought that the Lumix LX3 was the most lust worthy compact in the market, here comes the Canon PowerShot S90.

I'm looking for a camera small enough but powerful enough

It features a 28-105mm F2.0-4.9 stabilized lens with a control ring built around it that enables control of camera settings such as exposure compensation.

Like the new G11, it includes the high sensitivity 10MP sensor and Digic 4 noise reduction to make up a 'Dual Anti-Noise System.'

In keeping with the photographers' camera brief, the S90 includes manual control and RAW shooting.

Nice. Could be the perfect weapon for upcoming trip to Tokyo. Pity it doesn't have HD video recording at the LX3.



Woohoo! Looks like I can plan to get the new Macbook Pro a little earlier than expected!

I was waiting for the new of the new OS to launch as they are going to charge $29 to upgrade from Leopard.

No comments: