Tuesday, October 13, 2009



I don't usually talk about work here, but I'm really excited to be presented 4 awards this morning during the sales meeting.

I have achieved more than $100,000 each month back to back for the last 2 months, got the Manager Award and also Most Improved Award for Q1 09.

This has been a milestone for me as this job didn't come easy. For those who are closer to me, you know the story. To arrive to this stage has been a miracle through and through.

And I really thank God for all these.

Well, I'm counting down to the big holiday next Friday going back to Singapore for 3 weeks.

I didn't miss really miss Singapore until about now. I still don't miss the heat, but I do like to check out all the new things.

The last time I went back in October, it was too short as I only have a week there as the other week was spent in Taipei.

I'll be home for 2 weeks this time round, and 1 week in Tokyo. So I hope this time round will have more opportunities to visit new places.

If you like to meet up for a drink or catch up, send me a message of FB me. I'll be back from the 23/10 to 13/11.

Well, I've heard many good things about ION Orchard and other developments along the shopping belt. Will definitely spend a day at the Orchard area.

Being a diehard foodie, I will always go on a holy grail with the help of the ieat blog. So much to eat and so little time!

Feel free to suggest other places that I should visit.

No comments: