Thursday, October 15, 2009


Wohoo! Not bad for staying back late today!

Samsung came to my company to launch their new phone system earlier in the evening. After that, they conducted a draw with the business cards that we dropped in the bowl.

There were 3 prizes. A mini home theatre, which I doubt is anywhere close to my Bose system.

A point and shoot digital camera, which I doubt has a 2.0 lens like the Lumix Lx3 which Eliss wants to buy for me.

And there is the video cam, which was something that I wanted to get for a while. I was praying silently that they will call my name.

And voila, praise the Lord! Perfect timing for the Tokyo trip!



The SMX-C14 has a 25 degree active angle lens that promotes a healthy hand position that eliminates wrist pain and fatigue. Clever.


It has a 160 minute battery life, shoot up to 6hrs video and store everything in its 16GB built in memory.

I just need to buy additional SD cards for more storage.

No more tapes! I hate when it they run out and you have to scramble to reload them. And you have to bring so many of them if you are out the whole day.

I came home and had a quick check on the market value of my new toy. $450, man!

It was definitely worth staying back for an hour for this.

I'm glad this week is coming to an end. It's been mad, so many customer issues to resolve.

Counting down for 6 more days of work and 3 weeks of holiday!

1 comment:

hui said...

wow... congrats bro. so you can have some footage of ze wedding as well! ;)