Saturday, January 09, 2010

The first week of 2010 has been a blur. Time just flies past so quickly.

Most people are still on leave, so it was pretty quiet everywhere. Even in the city.

The best part is that the bus ride to office was just 30mins, instead of the usual 40mins.



We welcome 2010 on our rooftop. Pretty amazing to be able to capture such a nice shot at the stroke of midnight.

Come countdown 2011, we'll be watching the fireworks from our new property. But before that, we have to sort out our renovation and to do a pre-settlement inspection to ensure all the minor repair works are done properly by the strata company.

Full settlement will on the the 1/2/10, or 3 weeks away. Very exciting!



Emi has grown quite a lot in the past 2.5mths. She was just a tiny kitten, and now she is a little lady.

I've been advised by a vet friend that when she bites, I must ignore her instead of giving her more attention by scolding her.

I just hope she leaves my ankle alone.



Wouldn't it be cool to have a personalised car plate like this? Yeah, this is the sample I created at the RTA website. The price of a one off order fee of $600, and annual fee of $440 put me off though.



Looking forward to see Pst Kong again next month at the Wesley Conference Centre. He preached just a great message last year, and I'm sure it will be ever better this year.

No comments: