Monday, October 19, 2009


I've been getting mixed reactions, well, usually negative reactions about my customised Havianas.

"Why did you choose this colour?!"

"Looks quite gay, leh."

"You have a... unique taste..."

Anyway, I picked the colour and I like it! If it's customised, it better look out of this world. What's the point of getting something that looks off the shelf?

4 more days to the BIG holiday. Can't wait!

Been reading up on my school, St Andrew's. I spent 10 years there to complete my primary and secondary school education.

It's been a long time, and I still have feelings for that place. Maybe that's why they say once a Saint, forever a Saint.

I'm going to pay St Andrew's Village a visit, now they they have brought SAJC in as well. I see that some of the teachers that thought me are still there.

Wow, can't imagine they have been teaching there for more than 15 years, so even longer.

I doubt they remember me, but I won't forget some of them.

1 comment:

Mamamie said...

Nice blog & nice slippers...at least the colour is nicer than those lao uncle rite?
By the way I added your link to my blog too, feel free to visit my blog when u're free!
http://mamamiethots.blogspot.com